Investors in People...
3rd February, 2014
Just in time for Christmas on 17th December, the Hope Foundation had its Investors in People Standard reviewed and renewed.
Some snapshots of the report include:
- Your commitment to helping people obtain relevant qualifications puts you ahead of most comparable organisations – especially the support for volunteers in this respect.
- All staff were uniformly enthusiastic about the service they provide.
- Volunteers spoke with considerable enthusiasm about their contribution. They hold The Hope in high regard and are firmly committed to its future success.
- Staff talked with clear pride about the proportion of learners who come back for more training.
- The typical progression from learner to volunteer to employee is commendable. Not only does it exemplify your vision and purpose, but also it means that learners and people who are supporting them can forge more effective relationships.
All-in-all a very encouraging report, which reflects nicely how passionate staff and volunteers are about The Hope’s mission.
A huge thank you to everyone who spoke to the inspector and to all the staff and volunteers for the commitment you consistently dedicate to The Hope and the local community.