Covid-19 Current services...
4th May, 2020
In order to protect the wellbeing of all of the people in our Hope Foundation community we have taken the very difficult decision to close our centre doors to the public on Friday the 20th March 2020 at 3pm until at least Monday the 20th April 2020.
Please click ‘Find out more’ below for information on courses, services and contact details we are maintaining while we are closed.
Please keep people around you safe. Stay at home and keep a safe distance. People around you may be isolated in the coming weeks, if you can safely help them out then please do so.
UPDATE: Further Services
Courses currently running via the Google Classroom
- English (all levels)
Ageing Better Middlesbrough
- Befriending Telephone Service
- Activity pack distribution
- Supporting individuals and groups to get online and keep in touch with their members
- Supporting care homes to connect their residents with loved ones.
Kim Dixon – National Careers Service
- Support for furloughed workers
- Support to help people update their skills
- Support to look for work and fill key vacancies
- Help to find volunteering opportunities for this time
- CV support
UK Online / Good Things Foundation / DevicesDotCom
- BT Skills online courses
- Distributing tablets to people who are shielding