Working Life Skills course starts
Monday 15th December 2014 : 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
This course will make you more effective in your job search.
Learn how to identify what skills you have, what skills you need and how to sell all of this to a potential employer with OCR accredited qualifications.
- Personal skills and abilities: how to recognise these, assess them, develop them and promote them to employers
- Communication skills: working in groups effectively, being effective on the telephone
- Interview skills: how to prepare for an interview, what to say and how to improve your performance.
- CV writing: how to create and update an effective CV which sells your skills to potential employers.
- Money management: how to manage a budget and work with money
- Food hygiene
All of this will increase your confidence in the skills you have and help you learn some new ones!
We also run a Work Club to support you in your search for work.
Please contact email@example.com or 01642 232220 to book your place on the course.