Essential First Aid with St John’s Ambulance – morning
Thursday 23rd January 2020 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
a 3-hr workshop for members of the public. Know what action to take in an emergency.
The course covers emergency life support procedures for adults, children and infants:
• Communication and casualty care
• Looking after yourself and the casualty
• Adult, child and infant resuscitation
• severe bleeding and chest pain
• choking in adults, children and infants
• an unresponsive casualty.
You currently have no events awaiting registration
Find events to attend on the calendar