Work Skills Level 1
Tuesday 2nd July 2013 @ 8:00 am - Friday 12th July 2013 @ 5:00 pm
Gain an OCR Level 1 Work Skills certificate in just two weeks.
What you will cover:
- Assessing myself for work – assess your own skills and compare these to what employers are looking for. Think about how you can develop and improve them to become the ideal candidate for that job.
- Presenting personal information effectively – now you’ve got those skills – learn how to show that to a potential employer. On average employers spend 30 seconds looking at a CV – make yours stand out.
- Preparing for and learning from interviews – been to an interview and not been offered the job. Analyse how you performed and think about what you could do better next time….
- Preparing for and learning from a work placement – ideal for volunteers or those on placements. How can you apply the skills you’ve learned to your job search and future employment.
- Learning to be financially capable – learn how to manage a budget – an essential skill for work and personal life.
Places are limited.
You currently have no events awaiting registration
Find events to attend on the calendar